The Stampin’ Up! 2020-21 Annual Catalog Retirement List is now available! Please note that all the items are available until May 3, 2021, or while supplies last. You can download the PDF version here. If you are a graphics person, they are listed below by category. Click on any item to be redirected right to my online store. The graphics do not show the sale price (if there is one). You can view the PDF for sale prices, or click the image below to see if the item is on sale.
A few things to note:
- The print on the PDF is tiny! Make sure to zoom in to see it better
- Don’t forget to look at the * at the end of the report
- * The item is a host reward for order over $150. All host rewards expire at the end of the catalog
- ** This is a bundle which includes a 10% discount. The discount and 1 or more of the bundled items will no longer be available in the new catalog
- *** The bundle items are not retiring, but the 10% discount will not be available in the new catalog
- **** These items are not retiring, but are being reconfigured for the new catalog with new product numbers
- Photopolymer stamps are not going away. The packaging is changing, therefore the items need new product codes
- Items on the retirement list are only available while supplies last
Below, I have broken the retirement list out by category. The graphics make it much easier to see what is retiring!
BUNDLES (10% discount included in price)
HOST SETS (Only available with a $150 order)
Current Host Code for orders less than $150
All orders $25+ retail that use this code will receive a free card and sample paper pack from me.
All orders $75+ retail using the host code will also receive a FREE Product Gift:
(Basic Rhinestones for March orders $75+)
All orders at or above $150 retail should NOT use the host code. You will receive Stampin’ Rewards which allows you to choose FREE product from the catalog, including host only items. Stampin’ Rewards can also be used towards the purchase of the Starter Kit!
Thank you for visiting today!
Questions? I am happy to help! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on Facebook! I do a weekly This or That drawing for a free card. I would really appreciate it if you could follow my page, that way we can connect more often! 😊 @sassystamping